Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Cell phone Savings!!

We are cutting our phone costs finally!!   Working from home and being semi retired we just don't use our phones as much anymore.  So now that our contracts are up, (Thank God) we changed over to prepaid.  I can see a savings of at least 85.00-90.00 a month.  Hooray!!  I have an android phone and went with the $2.00 a day plan that gives me unlimited phone, data and text, but only charges me when I use it!  yay!  Hubby on pay as you go with his basic phone.  We kept our old phones, they were fine, and just ordered new Sim cards for around 3.50 each.  Very easy to set up and I am thrilled.  It took a phone call to Tmobile and some time on the website but I'm so happy to stop paying for service we don't use!!  


http://prepaid-phones.t-mobile.com/

Comments