Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Winn Dixie Gluten Free list

Happy Sunday!  

Update...sorry!! It looks like Winn Dixie deleted the gluten-free list that I had previously posted. I can't find another one online. Hopefully, your store can give you a list for your area.


Do you have a Winn Dixie in your area?  I love mine and will be shopping there this coming week.  I'll post what I buy on Wednesday for you. 

In the meantime, I thought I would post this list for you of their gluten-free products.  They have a nice Gluten Free aisle with lots of name brands and I like that they really try to identify a lot of their own brands that are gluten-free. 

I always read the labels and call the manufacturer if it's the first time I've tried a product. 

If you ask your store manager they will order gluten-free products for you too! 


7/1/21 Oh almost forgot to tell you, I bought gluten-free potstickers there the other day and they were great!  



INGREDIENTS:

Chicken, Cabbage, Water, Rice Flour, Tapioca Starch, Sesame Oil, Canola Oil, Contains 2% or less of: Scallion, Cane Sugar, Salt, Garlic, Konjac Flour, Xanthan Gum, Ginger, Yeast Extract, Cilantro, Black Pepper

Dipping Sauce: Water, Tamari Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Sugar), Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Ginger Puree (Ginger, Water, Citric acid), Garlic Puree (Garlic, Citric acid), Spice

Allergens: Contains Soy



Comments

  1. HAS ANYONE FOUND GF AND LACT FREE DRY MILK AT WINN DIXIE ? CANT FIND ANY PARM CHEESRS GF AT WD EITHER.. ANY INFO. ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali