Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Skinny GF Chef Weekly Menu Plan


I normally don't use a weekly menu.  I just cook freestyle based on what's in the fridge or on sale that week.  Being on a "skinny" retired budget I hate to waste food that's in the fridge, usually vegies or leftovers, so I just wing it and get creative!! Sometimes that reaps great results and I end up with a new favorite.  This week I'm inspired by all the wonderful blogging ladies that make up a weekly menu plan.  I think it might save me time in the long run!!  Getting smarter in my old age.  Have a wonderful blessed week!! xx hugs

Monday    Grilled Tilapia with Peach BBQ sauce and  Homemade Fries - new recipe I wanted to try from Paula Dean.   I will make it GF and will post changes tomorrow!!
Tuesday    Chicken Florentine Pasta   by Ree Drummond.  Just saw this today and I can't wait to make it! with Tinkyada GF noodles of course!
Wednesday  Going out to dinner and music tonight with my honey! Yay!  I will take pictures!
Thursday  I am craving spring rolls...so maybe I will try   Crazy about Thai Chicken Wrap
Friday night is Pizza night!  Homemade Pizza Crust and Sauce
Saturday   leftovers and Baking Dinner Rolls for Sunday!  
Sunday   Roasted Chicken Dinner with all the trimmings - will post this recipe on Sunday. 


Comments