Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Skinny Gluten Free Low Glycemic Berry Muffins

Muffins are my favorite baked good!  They are so fast and easy, one bowl and 30 minutes later you will have these yummy muffins in your hand!!
 and I cut out a lot of the fat and sugar!!   so that you can have two  :)   Enjoy!!
Linked to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday!!  Calories calculated at 130 per medium muffin...woohoo!!


Skinny Gluten Free Low Glycemic Berry Muffins- makes 12-14 muffins

Spray your muffin pan or use liners Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Ingredients:

2 eggs
1/4 cup agave or honey
1/2 cup sugarless applesauce
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup low fat milk
2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
4 packets of Stevia
1 tsp pure vanilla
1 1/2 cups Bob's Redmill Brown Rice Flour 
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder - I use Clabber Girl
3/4 tsp xanthan gum
2 cups frozen mixed berries

Instructions:
  1. In a bowl whisk wet ingredients until foamy
  2. Sift together dry ingredients in another larger bowl
  3. Stir the wet into the dry
  4. Stir and gently add berries
  5. Spoon into muffin cups. I fill them pretty full
  6. Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown and when toothpick comes out clean.  xoxo!

Comments

  1. Simple, appealing and I'm sure tasty. Now this is my kind of recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ellen! please note that I forgot the vanilla and just updated the recipe :) that's what I get for working before I had my coffee! Let me know how they turn out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go with healthifying a recipe :) Love it! So many bluebs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali