Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Gluten Free Aldi Buys 7/29 and new Gluten Free crackers!

I was late shopping this week, I've been laid up with a sore back, and not really cooking much with this 100 degree heat! So today I roped Hubby into running me over to Aldi.  So glad I did!  They had Gluten Free Crackers for $1.99!! also found Gluten Free cheese puffs for $.99.  and Jalapeno Hot dogs!  Bags of salad for .50 ea - grape tomatoes and 2 pound bag of red onions for .99 ea, white mushrooms for .79 and cucumbers for .25 cents ea.  And he toted all the groceries out of the store and into the house...hooray!  Hope you catch some of these sales!  xx








Comments

  1. Aldi is great. We don't have this store in Canada, but I remember shopping there while living in Belgium.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali