Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Skinny Gluten Free Yogurt Popsicles


We eat popsicles year-round in Florida but they can get pricey.

So I found some nice big popsicle molds last year and now I'm loving making my own! 



Gluten-free Yogurt homemade popsicles

These are low calorie and much better than those evil Haggen Daz bars (that I adore...:)   Hope you're all staying cool and having a wonderful summer.  xx


Vanilla and Blackberry
  • 14 oz gluten-free Greek or regular plain fat-free yogurt
  • 2 tbsp agave or honey
  • 1 cup crushed ice
  • 1/4 cup blackberries, very ripe.  (Don't blend.  I fold them in just before pouring into molds)
Strawberry Mango
  • 1 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, chopped  (reserve 1/2 cup to fold in if you like some chunks)
  • 1/2 cup ripe mango
  • 6 oz gluten-free Greek plain fat-free yogurt
  • 2 tbsp agave or honey
  • 1 cup crushed ice
Blue Raspberry
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries                                                      
  • 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries 
  • 6 oz gluten-free Greek plain fat-free yogurt
  • 2 tbsp agave or honey
  • 1 cup crushed ice
Blend ingredients in your blender until very smooth and pour into molds.  If you don't like seeds you can press the blended mixture thru a fine strainer to remove them.    Freeze overnight.    Run popsicle mold under warm water for a minute to loosen and pop out.  Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Just printed the recipe. I am so making these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! you are so sweet! Thanks for your comments, I love hearing from you. Let me know how you like them and any new variations you come up with! hugs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali