Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Skinny GF & Sugar Free Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie

Day 11 of the following the Gluten-Free Homemaker's August Sugar Free Challenge and I'm craving chocolate, but I'm doing pretty good.  Chocolate and cookies have always been the toughest things for me to give up.  and I love to read, and when I read I crave a cookie...strange but true. Anyway,  I'm seeing some weight loss already and I have less bloating, so it's definitely working!!   xx




Skinny Gluten Free & Sugar Free Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie

Ingredients:


2 scoops gluten free low glycemic or sugar free whey protein powder

1-2 ripe bananas

3-4 heaping teaspoons of Hershey's Cocoa or any GF cocoa powder, to taste

1 cup plain fat free yogurt

2-3 packets of Stevia or calorie free sweetener of your choice, to taste

1/2 teaspoon pure GF vanilla extract

1/2 cup water as needed  (I add a little if it won't blend)

Instructions:

  1. In your blender add crushed ice about 1/4 the way up
  2. Add the rest of the ingredients except water
  3. Blend very well until thick adding water as needed. 
Makes 2-4 servings

Enjoy!!


Comments