Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

My Gluten Free Thanksgiving , Pecan Pie with Bacon Crust, Sweet Pumpkin Sprouted Black Eyed Peas & Savoring Saturdays #41

Gluten Free Company Dinner Rolls
Gluten-Free Company Dinner Rolls are my family's favorite

                  It's almost Thanksgiving and I'm making my shopping list, cutting coupons and
looking forward to when the house is filled with family and good food

Finding things to be thankful for is a special part of this holiday.
I'm thankful for my health and the health of my loved ones, for safety in our home,
for smiles and hugs from my grandson,
and moments spent with my sister,
for new friends and old ones,
for enough money and food to eat.

I'm humbled by the blessings
of food, love, and laughter! Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving! xo

My Gluten Free  Menu

Butterball Turkey
Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing, Gluten Free Gravy (I use gf sweet rice flour to thicken my drippings)
Roasted Root Vegetables with Garlic
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet and Savory Mashed Sweet Potato Bake from Making it Milk-Free

Favorites from my Savoring Saturday friends that I will be adding to my menu are

Sweet Pumpkin & Bell Pepper Sprouted Black Eyed Peas, from Strength and Sunshine
I'm married to a Southern boy. He's going to be thrilled

PECAN PIE WITH BACON CRUST with CARAMEL DRIZZLE from Predominately Paleo
Can you imagine anything better than a bacon crust? This is going to be the hit of the party!
PECAN PIE WITH BACON CRUST with CARAMEL DRIZZLE from Predominately Paleo

Gluten & Dairy Free Maple Pumpkin Pie from Allergy Free Alaska
This looks so good! 

Need more?  There are tons of great Thanksgiving recipes and tips from my friends at GFE's Thanksgiving Roundup here.

 

Savoring Saturdays Linky Party


What's your Gluten-free menu? Happy Thanksgiving. God bless

Comments

  1. Thanks for the party! Wishing all you Ladies a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Julie@ Sweet and Spicy Monkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Thanks so much for linking up! I will be stumbling your post this week! xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali