Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Another busy week of friends and relatives






It's a wonderful thing to live in Florida, not just for the sunshine and the beaches but because everyone loves to come visit!!  I was so afraid when we moved here two years ago that we would never see our friends and family but happily that hasn't been the case at all and this week will be a very special one to remember.  I love the people chattering while I cook and all of the hugs and kisses... even if I cry when they leave. My wonderful best guy rolls his eyes as people pour in and out on a regular basis.  But secretly he loves it too!  So I will be cooking a lot but probably not posting much until they head home.  Here's a few pictures of our company and Florida for you.  See you soon! 
Love and hugs,
Ali

Comments