Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Skinny Gluten Free Tazo Passion Smoothie

 Isn't it beautiful?
 I am going to try making it into popsicles too!

I wish I could think of something sexy for the title of this one because it will make you moan...seriously!  So cool and delicious and satisfying!!  lol!     I'm a Seattle girl who relocated to Florida where you have to take off your clothes a lot or you sweat to death!  So smoothies and rice cakes are my new best friends.

Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients- add to blender in this order

2 cups Crushed ice
1/4 cup frozen mixed berries
1/2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
1 scoop whey protein powder
3-4 tsp Stevia or Splenda to taste
throw in a little Chia or Flaxseed meal for fiber
1 cup 100% mango orange juice
2 cups cold Tazo Passion Tea or enough to fill 3/4 of your blender and no more

Blend very well







Comments