Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Butterfly's in the garden

Too hot to cook today so I thought I would share something pretty instead.  My sister asked me to try to capture this huge Monarch on video when she was visiting a few weeks ago. Just got him for a moment and video's aren't the best but hope you enjoy them.  Have a wonderful evening!
Hugs,  Ali

Comments

  1. I just found this and loved looking at it again! I need to do more videos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali