Featured Post

20 min. Yeast-Free, Gluten-Free Italian Bread & Easy Mezzetta Olive Tapenade

My favorite holiday memories are of having lots of family and friends over for big meals. I love doing the cooking, preparing holiday recipes, the noise and laughter in the house, and of course, eating the food. I've happily adapted most of my old recipes to gluten-free but I had one more challenge. I was missing crusty chewy   Italian bread that I could make into Crostini! I've always loved warm toasted chewy bites of Italian bread at holiday parties. Topped with Tapenade or made into Bruschetta, they are my favorite appetizers, but I hadn't quite found the right gluten-free flour blend to achieve that wonderful chewiness, until now! I'm so excited to share my NEW 20-minute Gluten-free, Yeast-free, Egg-Free, and Xanthan Gum-Free Italian Bread Rolls with you and did I say, they only take 20 minutes? No yeast, no rising and so easy to make. This amazing dough is also perfect patted out thin for flatbread or pizza crust. Scroll down to see my new Pizza crust u

Gluten Free Ground Beef Kebobs for a hot day

Linked to Gluten-Free Wednesdays
Grilling is a lifesaver when it's hot out and it's hot in Florida today!  These kebobs go great with nutty brown rice and a big green salad.  Hope you all are staying cool!  xoxo

Ingredients:

  • 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
  • 1/2 onion, minced finely
  • 2 teaspoons GF ground cumin   ( I use McCormicks spices)
  • 1 teaspoons GF ground coriander
  • 2 teaspoons GF paprika 
  • 1 teaspoon GF cayenne
  • Salt and pepper
  • juice of 1/2 a lemon-opt 
  • 1/2 cup minced cilantro

Instructions: 

  1. In a large bowl, combine the beef with the onion, cumin, ground coriander, paprika, cayenne, salt, and cilantro and knead very well.  
  2. Divide the meat into 6-8 logs of equal size.  
  3. Thread the beef onto well soaked wooden skewers or we use long metal ones if we are out of the wood.  Really form it snugly onto your skewers.  You can also wrap in plastic wrap and pop in the fridge to firm them up more.
  4. Spray grill with oil. Heat grill to medium high and cook the kebobs on each side for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.  
  5. Serve with hummus

Comments

  1. These look awesome. I love summertime barbecues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grill is a life saver on hot days. These kebobs look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda, thanks so much for Featuring them on your blog!! You are so sweet!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali