Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Betsy's Clean Eating Easy Vinaigrette, gluten free




I have some lettuce in my garden from the fall that is starting to bolt and I decided tonight I need to make a side salad for dinner, and one of my most favorite people in this world shared a recipe with me for her vinaigrette a couple months ago. It is so easy and so yummy I can't keep it to myself. I asked her if I could share her recipe in exchange for my pimping her out seeing as she's a fantastic artist aside from being an excellent home cook!!! She told me I didn't even need to ask. I want you all to meet Betsy Jones! Here she is on Facebook: Betsy Jones Art and an article written about her with a link to her shop: Lifestyle + Charity Magazine .   Linked to Wellness Weekend

Betsy's Clean Eating Easy Vinaigrette

4 tablespoons real maple syrup or local honey
4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar or sherry or champagne vinegar
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon gluten free course ground mustard
Freshly ground pepper and sea salt to taste
*Note if using champagne vinegar, she always uses pink sea salt

Toss in a jar and shake to heck and back, or put in a bowl and whisk until emulsified (her big word of the day).