Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Sunday Gluten Free Roundup, Running around like a chicken & Chilling out with Discounted Ebooks #glutenfree

Our company will be here soon and I've been running around like crazy getting ready.  My good friend Mauveen Stone from England always says to me.."Now Ali, don't be running around like a chicken with your head cut off". She's so cute and knows me so well!

I took a break from my craziness to have some of my Homemade Greek yogurt with local organic honey, gluten free granola and write this post.
I've been trying to take her advice and chill out as much as possible so that I can build up my reserves of energy.  I know my limits and I'm not a spring chicken...lol...so I snuggle up with a good novel or a gluten free cookbook each day.

I've posted some Discounted Ebooks that I like for you to check out below.  (affiliate)

My favorite author Nora Roberts' new book  Whiskey Beach is on sale for only $9.99

Mauveen and I both loved Maeve Binchy's final work,  A Week in Winter

I'm also enjoying my friend Jeanine Friesen's  Everything Guide to Living Gluten-Free

I know it's not important how perfect the house is, no one really cares if I scrub every inch of the floors, but I do enjoy getting projects done.  I like the satisfaction of drawing a line through each completed accomplishment.  So yesterday I washed walls and grouted and caulked the showers.   Not a lot of fun in the 90+ degree mugginess, but I loved the nifty 3 in 1 Caulk tool that hubby bought me to remove the old caulk.   I have a great husband who works hard on his own list and who appreciates when I take on projects.  It's pretty cool.

I won't be online a lot for the next month, but I'll post pics when I can.  Have a great summer everyone and I'll seen you soon.  

 
Off to jump in the pool!    :)   See you in July!   Big hugs,  Ali

Comments