Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Gluten Free Recipes I want to try on Pinterest and having a sick guy at home

I haven't been blogging for awhile and thought I would pop in to say hi.  :)

Hubby had gallbladder surgery recently and he can't eat very much,  so I'm not cooking a lot right now.

When I do start again I hope to make some of these beautiful recipes that I've had pinned forever!

Here's my list and if you try one I would love to hear how it turns out.    Recipes I want to try on Pinterest

Picture above is of my hometown Seattle.  Needless to say it was a crazy fun day watching our Seahawks win the Superbowl!

Take care and see you soon.   Ali


Comments