Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

$1.00 off any Schar Gluten-Free Product

Schar Gluten Free Bread
Schar Gluten Free French Bread Baguettes

Do you use coupons for gluten free products like I do? I have to admit that once in a while I don't feel like cooking and just want to pick something up from the store. But Gluten Free products can be a little pricey, so a coupon really helps. As much as I love baking my own Gluten Free Paleo French Bread , when I don't have time or it's too hot, I buy the great products from Schar.  Have you tried the French Bread Baguettes?   For a quick dinner night they can't be beat!


$1.00 off any Schar Gluten-Free Product:
$1.00 off any Schar Gluten-Free Product

Comments