Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

10 Gluten Free Desserts you have to try now! sugar free or with healthy sugars

Recently I met some new blogger friends on Facebook and I told them I needed sugar free or healthy sugar desert recipe inspiration. I've been in a bit of a slump and had run out ideas!
The recipes started piling up, and I began reading them.
I was thrilled to find beautiful and healthy gluten free deserts that I haven't seen before. I thought I knew every gluten free cook out there, but I was wrong. I love finding new blogs and meeting new friends don't you?  I hope you enjoy these as much as I did.

Above- Sandi's gluten free pumpkin doughnuts are making me drool!  http://www.fearlessdining.com/.../gluten-free-pumpkin.../ She uses coconut sugar and honey for sweetener. 










  • Laura made this 4 ingredient Hot Apple Oatmeal Crisp that looks super easy and scrumptious. I really like Bakery on the Main and they're non GMO! If you prefer sugar free, I would use plain gluten free oatmeal sweetened with 5-10 drops of liquid stevia or for healthy sugar use honey to taste.  



Thanks to everyone who contributed their recipes!  We'll do it again soon!

Comments

  1. I *have* to try them? Well, if you insist... ;) Great list - thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Raia! That made me laugh! Yes, it is a great list and thanks so much for commenting! "If" you get a chance to make any of them I would love to hear your opinions. :) Ali

      Delete
  2. This girl wants some pumpkin bars in her trap!! Followed up by some fudgsicles! I would compare them to the ones I made ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GiGi, do you make yours with avocado? I'm going to whip some up tonight. I adore fudgesicles. I think I'll try using stevia for the sweetener to keep them skinny :)

      Delete
    2. I didn't make mine with avocado, nope! This is what I did: http://gigieatscelebrities.com/2014/08/05/healthy-fudgsicle-recipe/

      :) So addicting!

      Delete
    3. Well girl friend, you need to try it with avocado! I made them last night and was licking the pudding off bowl... Will post my changes and heading on over to see yours!

      Delete
  3. I love every recipe in this roundup Ali...Thank you for putting this together so I can have lots of fun in my kitchen this week :-) I also appreciate your including my pumpkin donut recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful round-up! Everything I cook is sugar free unless of course natural sugars and stevia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo! So many options! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali