Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Raw Almond Cashew Milk, Cranberry Date Tartlets, Homemade Ricotta, Pumpkin Yogurt and many more!

Gluten Free and healthy recipes featuring almond milk and date tarts

My favorites from Savoring Saturdays #36 were: (psst..go check out all of the great entries!)



Why didn't I think of this? Pumpkin yogurt? Yes, please! Pumpkin Spice Yogurt from Sweet and Spicy Monkey

I've always wanted to try making ricotta and here's a great post on How to make Homemade Ricotta Cheese from Simple Life Mom

Yum and double yum..I'll be making these soon..Cranberry Date Tartlets from Swirls and Spice


Last week’s most popular post was: 

Homemade Raw Almond Cashew Milk from Strength and Sunshine


Follow your hosts! Your posts are published on all 5 blogs!





Raia from Raia's Recipesfacebook twitter pinterest google plus google plus rss
Danielle from It's A Love/Love Thingfacebook twitter pinterest google plus rss
Trish from Keep the Beetfacebook twitter pinterest rss youtube
Ali from Skinny GF Cheffacebook twitter pinterest youtuberss
Chantelle from Happy Healthy Holy Homefacebook twitter pinterest rss 


Wanna share? I Stumble every post!


Feel free to link up one or two of your own posts about:
– healthy whole food (no boxes, mixes, refined sugars, etc., but gluten is ok!)  Note to my readers: not all recipes are gluten free, but many are!
– do-it-yourself crafts
– gardening/farming/homesteading
– homeschooling
– housekeeping
– food politics
– healthy living
– whatever you’re grateful for today!
If your post doesn't fit these guidelines, or is in any way inappropriate, it will be deleted from the party. Please keep your posts encouraging!
Every post that is linked up also gets pinned and tweeted!


Now let’s get to this weekend’s party!


Add your link here, leave a comment on what you shared and Link back to this weeks Savoring Saturdays at the bottom of your post. We can't feature you next week without a link back. By linking up you agree to allow us to use your pictures with a link back if you are featured. 


For more features, check out the other hostesses favorites from last week. And don’t forget to grab our new ‘I Was Featured’ button to share on your post!  
                                                       



Remember this is a party! Please visit other sites and share the love! 








Comments

  1. Hi Ali! Thank you for featuring my recipe for Pumpkin Spice Yogurt this week!!! It was such a lovely surprise to se it when I stopped by to link up! Thank you for hosting the party and have a great weekend! :)
    Julie@ Sweet and Spicy Monkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We loved your recipe Julie and Raia featured it on her blog too! Thanks for coming back!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for featuring my tartlets! This morning's breakfast, Cranberry Pineapple Upside-Down Baked Oatmeal, is what I managed to bring today. Thanks for hosting us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upside down baked oatmeal! I love it! Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for featuring my tartlets. I wasn’t sure that I could come up with a suitable recipe for this week, but this morning’s fruity baked oatmeal turned out well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali