Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Savoring Saturdays #36



The holidays are approaching fast and Fall is in the air! Last week we had some great holiday recipes made with pumpkin. I love this time of year, don't you? Come check out some great recipes on the party!


Check out the Pumpkin Tea Latte, Gluten Free Pumpkin 7 Layer Bars and Easy and Creamy Pumpkin Pudding!
I'm going to go make a pumpkin latte, snuggle into my favorite chair and savor the wonderful posts linked up here. I hope you do too! Thanks for stopping by! 



Get to know your hosts! Your posts are published on all 5 blogs!


Raia from Raia's Recipesfacebook twitter pinterest google plus google plus rss
Danielle from It's A Love/Love Thingfacebook twitter pinterest google plus rss
Trish from Keep the Beetfacebook twitter pinterest rss youtube
Ali from Skinny GF Cheffacebook twitter pinterest youtuberss
Chantelle from Happy Healthy Holy Homefacebook twitter pinterest rss

Wanna share? I stumble every post!


Feel free to link up one or two of your own posts about:
– healthy whole food (no boxes, mixes, refined sugars, etc., but gluten is ok!)
– do-it-yourself stuff/crafts
– gardening/farming/homesteading
– homeschooling
– housekeeping
– food politics
– healthy living
– whatever you’re grateful for today!
If your post doesn't fit these guidelines, or is in any way inappropriate, it will be deleted from the party. Please keep your posts encouraging!
Wanna check out what’s been shared in past Savoring Saturdays parties? Check out our Pinterest board! Every post that is linked up also gets pinned.
Follow Raia Torn’s board Savoring Saturdays Link Party on Pinterest. 

Last week’s most popular post was: 


 4 Sweet and Delicious Tea Drinks from One More Time Events


And my favorites were: 



Gluten Free Pumpkin Seven Layer Bars from Sandi at Fearless Dining.  These  bars are calling my name!

Fearless Dining

Easy and Creamy Pumpkin Pudding, gluten free from Linda at Crafts a la mode. So simple and elegant. Perfect for a dinner party!



And here's my contribution for the week!

Skinny Soft Pretzels, gluten free and grain free by me at Skinny GF Chef. We loved them right out of the oven with mustard!



For more features, check out the other hostesses favorites from last week. And don’t forget to grab our new ‘I Was Featured’ button to share on your post!  

                                                       


Now let’s get to this weekend’s party!

Once you've added your link here, please link back to this weeks Savoring Saturdays at the bottom of your post. Bookmark us and don’t forget to come back next week!







Comments

  1. Thanks so much for the party. I hope to see you this week at Simple Supper Tuesday. Hope you enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature. It's such an easy gluten-free recipe because it's basically the same as a pumpkin pie recipe without the crust. Tweeting your party. Your friend, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Annette! I love it too, but now I have a few new gray hairs :) hope you come back next week and link up! I know you have lots of positive posts.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali