Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Paleo Pumpkin Pie, Cranberry Orange Sangria, Pumpkin Madeline's and Savoring Saturdays linky party #40

Paleo Pumpkin Pie, Cranberry Orange Sangria, Pumpkin Madeline's and Savoring Saturdays linky party #40

My favorites from Savoring Saturdays #39 are from top:

and that gorgeous gluten free Pumpkin Pie was:

Last week’s most popular post! 



Please take a minute and follow your hosts! Posts are published on all 5 blogs!



Savoring Saturdays Linky Party
Raia from Raia's Recipesfacebook twitter pinterest google plus google plus rss
Danielle from It's A Love/Love Thingfacebook twitter pinterest google plus rss
Trish from Keep the Beetfacebook twitter pinterest rss youtube
Ali from Skinny GF Cheffacebook twitter pinterest youtuberss
Chantelle from Happy Healthy Holy Homefacebook twitter pinterest rss 

Wanna share? I Stumble every post!

Feel free to link up one or two of your own posts about:

– healthy whole food (no boxes, mixes, refined sugars, etc., but gluten is ok!)  Note to my readers: not all recipes are gluten free, but many are!
– do-it-yourself crafts
– gardening/farming/homesteading
– homeschooling
– housekeeping
– food politics
– healthy living
– whatever you’re grateful for today!

If your post doesn't fit these guidelines, or is in any way inappropriate, it will be deleted from the party. Please keep your posts encouraging!
Every post linked up also gets pinned and tweeted!


Now let’s get to this weekend’s party!

Add your link here, leave a comment on what you shared and Link back to this weeks Savoring Saturdays at the bottom of your post. We can't feature you next week without a link back. By linking up you agree to allow us to use your pictures with a link back if you are featured. 

For more features, check out the other hostesses favorites from last week. And don’t forget to grab our new ‘I Was Featured’ button to share on your post!  
                                                       


Remember this is a party! Please visit other sites and share the love!  Thanks, have a great weekend! Ali








Comments

  1. Hey Ali--I always want to eat after checking out the highlights and what's been linked up so far, even though I finished dinner only a little while ago! I could easily enjoy all of those right now. Really, every one of them!

    This week I've linked up my favorite slow cooker turkey breast recipe--special and zesty!--and my beloved pumpkin butter. I like to make the pumpkin butter while I'm sleeping. It's wonderful to wake up to!

    Happy Saturday eve! Have a good weekend, dear, and thanks for hosting! xo,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shirley, no wonder I'm hungry all the time...haha! darn awesome cooks! Thank you for linking up your wonderful recipes my dear. I will stumble them and make the universe hungry! Have a great weekend too and stay warm! xo

      Delete
    2. LOL and thanks! Go "make the universe hungry," Ali! ;-) It's time for mittens and mugs (of hot things) for sure. :-) xo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali