Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Butternut Squash Pasta,Pumpkin Cookies and Savoring Saturdays #43


Butternut Squash Pasta from Rebecca Jane at Behind the Blonde

Are you still eating Thanksgiving leftovers?  With only two of us in the house it's taken a week 
to use them all up, but finally, and Thankfully, they are gone!
So, tonight's dinner was a simple mix of leftover roasted squash, sweet potatoes, a little stuffing and lots of  fresh kale...
Butternut Squash Pasta,Pumpkin Cookies and Savoring Saturdays #43
I fried it in a bit of olive oil until brown and crispy, cooked a few sunny side up eggs, and it was pretty yummy!  Check out last week's Savoring Saturdays for some more leftover ideas! 
Now, pasta sounds really good doesn't it?  I would make mine with gluten free noodles or spaghetti squash.  yum

My favorite from Savoring Saturdays #42 was (pictured above!)





Last week's Most Popular Post was: 


Soft Spiced Cocoa Pumpkin Cookies from Rebecca at Strength and Sunshine


                                                

Comments

  1. Thank you for the party Ladies!
    Julie@ Sweet and Spicy Monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy the linky is working again! Another great group of highlights, Ali. We finally finished our leftovers, too. It did seem to take a while and that was even with freezing the ham bone and turkey carcass!

    I've linked up two favorites that I like to make during the cold weather--my paleo bread loaf (support group members and family love it) and cornbread (all cornmeal; no flour added). It would be good to make either today as it's cold and windy here!

    Have a great week! Thanks for hosting, dear! xo,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ladies, for hosting such a wonderful party! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
    Theresa~Shoestring Elegance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the party! I linked up pretzel treats (which could be gluten free if using gf pretzels) and cheese bites appetizers which could be gluten free also. My daughter is gluten free so I am aware of some of the available foods. Best wishes, Linda Crafts a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali