Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

The Best Gluten Free Christmas Gifts, Gifts in a Jar, Paleo Bread and Savoring Saturdays Party

Scroll down for recipes!

Happy Holidays! Can you believe there's only 12 more shopping days before Christmas? Do you have people that are tough to buy for or do you need some quick and affordable gluten free gifts?
These beautiful recipes in jars, candies and snacks are perfect for a hostess or something sweet for loved ones and neighbors.  Hope you enjoy our best homemade gluten free gifts that won't break the bank and are easy to make! 

From Sharon at What the Fork Blog
Homemade Vanilla ExtractGluten Free Oreo Truffles -pictured above, and look at these beautiful
Easy Chocolate Truffles  

From Rebecca at Strength & Sunshine 
Apple Cinnamon Granola, Festive Spiced Pecan Quinoa Granola and she has many more on her site! plus this perfect
Roasted Sweet Vanilla Pecan Butter -pictured above. 

From Sarah at Sarah Bakes
Dairy Free Peanut Butter Cups and 
Gluten Free Gingerbread Granola in a jar Gosh I'm hungry...

From Erika at Those Who Help Themselves

Marinated Goat Cheese Slices- pictured above
And pancake mix, cocoa mix and nuts in jars: 
Gifts in a Jar: Last minute Food Gift Ideas ,Strawberry Rose Hip Jam and Peppermint Foot and Body Cream! -that one is on my list!

From Jeanine at the Baking Beauties

Easy Salted Butterscotch Truffles and Gluten Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge
Sweet Heat Snack Mix - one of my favorites!

From Sarah at Snixy Kitchen
Gift in a Jar: Walnut Cocoa Brownies - Note- I made several of these for gifts and worked up a batch for myself. For mine, I reduced the sugar to 1/2 cup and used 1/2 teaspoon NuNaturals pure white stevia powder and they turned out great!

From Michelle at My Gluten-Free Kitchen
Sea Salt Caramels-pictured above.   These are sure to impress.

Linda at Crafts a la Mode shows us how to make a Chocolate Minute Cake Gift
Mason Jar Cake Gifting  Note- This recipe is not gluten free. It was just so great I had to show it to you. You could use any gluten free cake mix or use-

Rebecca's Chocolate Buckwheat Mug Cake Recipe!

From Brianna at Flippin Delicious   
Homemade Chocolate Syrup and Christmas Caramel Popcorn! Yum! My husband is a caramel corn nut. I'll be making him some of this instead of that awful stuff in the can. 

From Shirley at Gluten Free Easily  
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Butter 
Shirley knows how busy we all are. This is a great recipe for those of us running around like chickens without a head. I'm going to fire up the crockpot and let it make pumpkin butter while I wrap presents. 

Sweet and Crunchy Snack Mix and Classic Spicy Chex Mix 
Everyone loves Chex mix! The bag they sell in the stores is not gluten free so I will be making this recipe. I made Chex Muddy buddies today too. Both are perfect for gifts and parties. 

From Johnna at In Johnna's Kitchen
Sweet Ginger Sriracha Roasted Cashews- Oh my..must make these too!

From Adrienne at Whole New Mom 
Raw Nut Butter Truffle Recipe, sugar free  
No Bake Sugar Free Almond Joy Bars- I love these recipes! So easy and sugar free. I going to make them for myself! 


From Megan Lierman
Gluten Free and Dairy Free Peanut Butter Balls -don't these look great?  The perfect gift in a pretty box for someone who can't have gluten or dairy. 


Thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this list. You are all amazing gluten free cooks and I feel confident sharing your recipes with my readers. Please feel free to leave more holiday recipes and gifts in the party below! 


Ok, that was fun! Now on to Savoring Saturdays Linky Party where we can find even more great recipes for our holiday menu!


My favorites from Savoring Saturdays #43 are:


Cranberry Pineapple Panna Cotta from Swirls and Spice
Cranberry Pineapple Panna Cotta from Swirls and Spice If you've never made Panna Cotta you are missing out. This recipe is perfect and I wouldn't change a thing.


Snowflake Sugar Cookies: How to make icing and decorate from Major Hoff take a Wife. I love her artistry. Now I know how to ice a cookie and make it beautiful. 


Last week's Most Popular Post was: drum roll please...


"Pantry Black Bean, Corn and Salsa Soup with Gluten Free Paleo Bread from Shirley at GFE!
Warm and spicy soup with Paleo Bread? Yes, please! Thanks Shirley for warming us up!
"Pantry Black Bean, Corn and Salsa Soup with Gluten Free Paleo Bread from Shirley at GFE!

"Pantry Black Bean, Corn and Salsa Soup with Gluten Free Paleo Bread from Shirley at GFE!  Great job Shirley. Your bread looks awesome!











Comments

  1. Thanks for the party Ladies! Love the features this week!
    Julie@ Sweet and Spicy Monkey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julie, we adore your recipes and really appreciate you sharing them with us! Taking a few weeks off so see you next year! Happy Holidays! xo

      Delete
  2. Thanks for including my recipes Ali!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, you have beautiful recipes and it was my honor to share them! Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  3. Wow! What a surprise to come here and not only find out that you've linked up so many of my gift ideas but also to see that readers loved my Paleo Bread and Easy Pantry Soup! We love that combo and it makes me happy that readers liked it, too. :-)

    This week after a false start (forgetting the rules) I've linked up a veggie dish that kids and adults love, Candy Carrot Coins, and my latest recipe Paleo Banana Chocolate Chip Pound Cake. I don't *think* I've linked up the latter before. It's been a busy weekend and I'm having a hard time keeping things straight obviously! LOL Thanks so much for hosting, Ali!

    xo,
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your recipes Shirley and can't wait to try your bread. Yes, crazy busy time of year and I'm late responding due to shopping, cooking and loss of brain power! Merry Christmas dear, have a wonderful holiday!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali