Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

My Top Gluten Free Recipes of 2014, Savoring Saturdays #46 and my new Workout Routine!

I've been so busy with my new workouts that I haven't been cooking as much this week. I'm excited to start getting in shape!
Thank all of you who follow me for your support, awesome comments and friendships. Here's your TOP THREE viewed gluten free and low carb recipes from 2014 and it just so happens they're my favorites too! 

Gluten Free Pina Colada Muffins, with pineapple and coconut, sugar free, grain free, low carb

Gluten Free Pina Colada Muffins, with pineapple and coconut, sugar free, grain free, low carb

Glorious Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls

Glorious Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls


Gluten Free French Bread Baguette Recipe, amazing! Grain free, yeast free, xanthan free


So here's my exercise for this week! Starting slow and will work up. 

Monday was a 45-minute walk on the beach. My sister and I laughed and limped on the way back, our thighs were definitely feeling the burn! 

Thursday we went to the gym and did the machines for an hour. I didn't know that treadmills have YouTube and Facebook! I could even pull up the blog. I would done this much sooner if I'd known that ;)

I've been eating very lightly too. Protein shakes in the morning. Salads for lunch or something Paleo like grilled chicken. Dinner is whatever we feel like but small portions. Deserts are usually homemade plain Greek yogurt, berries and bit of stevia or a sugar free baked goodie. 

I haven't decided if I will post weight loss or pics. Ok, definitely not pics, but I will post inches, food I eat, workouts and I hope you'll join me in getting healthy. I would love to hear your stories and tips too!

Ok, let's get to the recipes! We've got some beauties this week!

My favorite from Savoring Saturdays #45 was:




Last week’s most popular post was:



Cocoa Nut Breakfast Cookies from Swirls and Spice

Comments