Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Natural Cold Cures, Paleo, Vegan & Nut Free Brownies and Savoring Saturdays #48 Party

Happy Friday! 

The big Superbowl weekend is almost here and it's also cold and flu season.  

So I chose my favorites with that in mind! We have a few more recipes for your party and some cold and flu remedies that you won't want to miss. 

My favorites from Savoring Saturdays #47 are:

Chicken in mini peppers! I loved this recipe the minute I saw it. Perfect little savory appetizers that your guests can pick up easily.

Smokey Ranch Chicken Bites by Debra at Worth Cooking

Here's the link-Smokey Ranch Chicken Bites by Debra at Worth Cooking


And you have to check out these natural cold and flu recipes if you're traveling to the game. You might want to pack a few in your suitcases. I always come home with a cold when I travel. Don't you?



Here's the link-55 Natural Cold and Flu Remedies from Once Upon a Time in a Bed of Wildflowers

Last week’s most popular post was:
Dense & Fudgy Chocolate Brownies, Paleo, Vegan and Nut Free by Tessa the Domestic Diva
Here's the link-Dense & Fudgy Chocolate Brownies, Paleo, Vegan and Nut Free by Tessa the Domestic Diva
Don't we all love a good brownie and this brownie is good for you! I can't wait to make them for my party. 

Did you hear the Superbowl tickets are selling upwards of $10,000? I'm going to enjoy watching on TV for free even more now! Would you pay that much if you could afford it? I'm too cheap! I'd rather buy new countertops for the kitchen!

Don't forget I posted some great Superbowl recipes from my friends last week too. Just click the link for Savoring Saturdays #47 above to see them.



Comments