Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Paleo Peppermint Patties, Gluten Free Superbowl Recipes and Savoring Saturdays Linky Party #47!

Paleo Peppermint Patties, Gluten Free Superbowl Recipes and Savoring Saturdays Linky Party #47!

Photo courtesy of Seattle Seahawks
If you haven't guessed, I'm from Seattle. I'm now living on the East Coast but no matter where us Seattlittes go, we're very proud of the Seahawks! I'm not a big football fan (don't tell anyone) but I do love having the game on during Superbowl and munching on wonderful #glutenfree recipes like the ones above. It's going to be a wild and exciting party! Go Seahawks!

Here's what I will be making this year:


Gluten Free Superbowl Football Player Cookies from gfJules, the cutest cookies I've ever seen!

My Hot and Sticky Honey Wings are a must have with lots of celery to ease the burn.

Bacon wrapped Kielbasa Bites with brown sugar glaze from What the Fork Blog. We love finger food.

Skillet White Chicken Chili Dip from Heartbeet. We love dip and this looks perfect!

Garlic and Herb Gluten Free Crackers from Raia's Recipes. I can make a huge batch without breaking the bank!

Favorite Beef Chili from Baking Beauties. I love that she puts the pumpkin in her recipe. I will also make some homemade tortillas and my Pico De Gallo. Yum.

A veggie tray and a big salad and we are set to go! Hope your team wins! Now on to Savoring Saturdays!


My favorite from Savoring Saturdays #46 was:

Sesame Black Bean Salad with Red Peppers and Sesame Ginger Dressing from Swirls and Spice

Sesame Black Bean Salad with Red Peppers and Sesame Ginger Dressing from Swirls and Spice

This recipe is perfect for my diet and workout routine. Lots of protein and my favorite Asian flavors!

Last week’s most popular post was:
Easy and Healthy Peppermint Patties, Dairy free, Vegan and Paleo from Worth Cooking!

Easy and Healthy Peppermint Patties, Dairy free, Vegan and Paleo from Worth Cooking!  

What a beautiful and healthy recipe! I wouldn't change a thing and look forward to making...and eating... lots of these! :)


Comments