Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Savoring Saturdays #45, your place for great weekly recipes and tips!

Gluten Free English Scones from Skinny GF Chef
Happy New Year and Welcome back to Savoring Saturdays!

We've been gone for a few weeks for the holidays but it's great to be back! I was thinking how much I enjoy doing this party because every week I meet talented cooks, see amazing recipes, inspiring blog posts and I get to share them with you. 

This week you'll see we're getting a head start on Valentines Day with Red Velvet Fudge and I bet we will be seeing lots more yummy treats you can make for your special someones. Check back often for new recipes that will be linking up!

Do you like the picture above? I've been having a ball working with gfJules All-Purpose Flour and made Gluten Free English Scones in honor of the start of Downton Abbey!  It was fun converting a vintage recipe to gluten free for my tea time.  

If you pop over to the scones you can get a FREE sample of gfJules flour! CLICK HERE!  I know you will love it.  Ok, now on to the party.  Have a great weekend everyone   xo

Savoring Saturdays


This weeks Featured Posts are


Red Velvet Fudge from Flippin Delicious
Red Velvet Fudge from Flippin Delicious  This fudge is so pretty and I'm sure just as delicious. I can't wait to make some for gifts!.

Peppermint Meringues from Sweet and Spicy Monkey I adore meringues. Like little puffs of heaven in your mouth. 

And here's a couple of my recent favorites

Gluten Free Mini Ham Bites with Gluten Free Cracker Crust from Major Hoff Takes A Wife
I always need quick ideas for a get together. Her homemade gluten free crackers used to make the crust look great too!
Gluten Free Irish Soda Bread from Sparkles in the Everyday
This gluten free Soda bread is lovely. Soda bread doesn't need any yeast and perfect for a quick dinner!


Comments

  1. Hi Ali,
    Thanks so much for the party and have a great weekend!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miz Helen! How wonderful to see you here. Thank you for linking up!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for hosing....I love all healthy food at this link party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are many good things about learning easy to use basic online cooking videos. They help you save time and money. Many of these tips are used by the best chefs around the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali