Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Romantic Valentines Date Ideas, Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry Pie and Savoring Saturdays #49 Party

What's your idea of a perfect Valentines Day Date? Do you have a romantic spouse? My guy is wonderful, but he appreciates it when I give him a few ideas for a special date night.

So I searched around and found a list that has some great tips for the slightly romantically challenged but well-meaning among us. Scroll down to see the link. I think you'll really like it. I'm going to print it out and let him choose one. I hope it's #1!   

Baking a pie is the way to my guy's heart. Audrey's beautiful Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry pie is going to make him so happy.  Keep reading for lots more ideas and Savoring Saturdays!

Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry Pie (refined sugar-free) from Unconventional Baker

Gluten-Free Vegan Blueberry Pie (refined sugar-free) from Unconventional Baker


Gluten-Free Fried Ravioli from What the Fork Food Blog

Or how about putting on some music and cooking together? I think Italian is very romantic and Sharon's recipe for deep fried gluten-free ravioli with marinara looks delicious and super easy.



Last week’s most popular post was:


Homemade Candy Bars with "Caramel" and Marshmellow Nougat from Recipes to Nourish   These would be perfect for a Valentines Gift in a beautiful little box!



Comments

  1. Making your very own veggie wraps are a yummy and fast
    lunch sandwich that can also be healthy.

    My blog post; health benefits of cinnamon bark essential oil

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali