Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Raw Vegan Bounty Bars and Savoring Saturdays is Gluten Free

Welcome to Savoring Saturdays!

Did you hear the news? All of the recipes posted on Savoring Saturdays are now #glutenfree! And I'm back! I really missed everyone and I can't wait to see the new recipes this week.

Last week's two most popular posts were a tie! 

Raw Bounty Bars, vegan and gluten free

http://viedelavegan.com/2015/03/raw-bounty-bars.html
She had me at chocolate and coconut. What a great recipe and they are healthy!

Raw Bounty Bars, vegan & gluten free from Vie De La Vegan


and 50+ Simple Lego Challenges from Joy in my Kitchen

50+ Simple Lego Challenges from Joy in my Kitchen

My daughter has three small boys and lots of Lego's. I'm sure she will love these tips!

Linky party roundup of gluten free recipes, crafts, gardening, farming, homesteading, healthy living and more! Come link up!
                                          Raia from Raia's Recipesfacebook twitter pinterest google plus google plus rss

Danielle from It's A Love/Love Thingfacebook twitter pinterest google plus rss

Trish from Keep the Beetfacebook twitter pinterest rss youtube

Ali from Skinny GF Cheffacebook twitter pinterest googleplusrss

Brianna from Flippin' Deliciousfacebook twitter pinterest googleplusinstagram rss



Here's what we've been up to:



www.raia'srecipes.com

Raia made yummy Banana Nut Butter Pudding


Danielle has a Morning Detox Drink Roundup that looks great.

www.skinnygfchef.com

I made a Papaya Apple Pie, gluten free for my birthday and 
http://flippindelicious.com/





Ok, let's get to the party! Wanna share with us?

Feel free to link up one or two of your own posts about:
  • healthy wholegluten-free food recipes (no boxes, mixes, refined sugars, etc.)
  • do-it-yourself stuff/crafts
  • gardening/farming/homesteading
  • homeschooling
  • housekeeping
  • food politics
  • healthy living
  • whatever you’re grateful for today!
Please note: If your post doesn’t fit these guidelines, it will not be featured! If your post is in any way inappropriate, it will be deleted from the party. Please keep your posts encouraging!


Comments