Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Savoring Saturdays, Gluten Free Chocolate Coconut Bars and more!


Welcome back to Savoring Saturdays

We're gearing up for some bad weather from Tropical Storm Erika and I'm busy planning easy meals if the power goes out. 

I bought gluten-free ham, sausages, sandwich and salad makings and I'll be making a few pizza's that are great even cold. Like my favorite Low Carb Crust with Chicken and Roasted Veggies.

Along with meals, I made up a few desserts. I especially like these Chocolate Coconut Bars that are gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free and grain-free and our Reader's favorite- Smokey and Sweet Peanut Slaw that looks perfect for serving with my ham or spicy sausages.

We stocked up on lots of water and batteries, gas for the generator and if we do lose power? I guess the first meal will be ice cream!  

On to the party! Come link up or just enjoy the recipes!

Here's my favorite from last week:

Chocolate Coconut Bars from Raia's Recipes

Chocolate Coconut Bars from Raia's Recipes  These are just what I needed to make me feel better! I'm munching one now :)

Reader's favorite from last week!

Smokey & Sweet Peanut Slaw from Strength and Sunshine


Savoring Saturdays, Chocolate Coconut Bars and Weathering the Storm
 Hi! We are your hostesses! Following us in some way is much appreciated!

Raia from Raia's Recipesfacebook twitter pinterest google plus google plus rss
Elle from Only Taste Mattersfacebook twitter pinterest rss youtube
Ali from Skinny GF Cheffacebook twitter pinterest googleplus instagram rss
Brianna from Flippin' Deliciousfacebook twitter pinterest googleplusinstagram rss


Please welcome Elle from Only Taste Matters to our group! We are so excited that she's joined us! Click the link above to pop over and check out her beautiful blog.

Here's what we've been up to:

www.skinnygfchef.com
Flourless Cherry & Pineapple Dump Cake from me

Homemade Gluten Free White Cake Mix from Brianna 

Pina Colada Cheesecake from Elle

A Romantic Stay At Home Date Night Recipe from Raia


Follow Raia Torn's board Savoring Saturdays Link Party on Pinterest.
 

Wanna share with us? All posts are pinned and tweeted!

Feel free to link up one or two of your own posts about:
  • gluten-free recipes
  • do-it-yourself stuff/crafts
  • gardening/farming/homesteading
  • homeschooling
  • housekeeping
  • food politics
  • healthy living
  • whatever you’re grateful for today!
Please note: If your post doesn’t fit these guidelines, it will not be featured. If your post is in any way inappropriate, it will be deleted from the party. Please keep your posts encouraging!

Let’s get this party started. Link up here!


Comments