Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Savoring Saturdays and our Top Ten Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipes

 Happy Fall!

Fall in Florida  means we are finally cooling off a little. For me, personally, that means I can crank up the oven and start cooking more! Hooray!

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, I love squash. I mostly use butternut squash for my recipes, but any squash that I can roast, smash and mix into my baking makes my day. I'm looking forward to seeing all of your new pumpkin recipes and making a few new ones of my own this year.
Top Ten Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipes
Until I get some squash, I think I'll go make my favorite 10 minute Microwave Sweet Potato Pies :) 


Today, in honor of the first day of Fall, we're sharing our Top Ten Featured Savoring Saturdays' Gluten-Free Pumpkin recipes! They look amazing, don't they?

Autumn Pumpkin Spice Mousse Smoothie, from Jennifer Weinberg, MD
Giant Pumpkin Skillet Cookie, from Fearless Dining (pictured) 
Maple Pumpkin Pie, from Allergy Free Alaska (pictured)  
Mini Lo-Carb Pumpkin Pies, from My Life Cookbook (pictured)  
Paleo Pumpkin Pie, from Tessa the Domestic Diva (pictured) 
Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding, from Welcome to Mommyhood (pictured)  
Pumpkin Pudding Bars, from Gluten Free with Judee 
Pumpkin Spice Yogurt, from Sweet & Spicy Monkey (pictured)  
Pumpkin Sunrise Muffins, from Gluten-Free Easily & the Gluten-Free Spinner (pictured)  
Soft Spiced Pumpkin Cocoa Cookies, from Strength & Sunshine (pictured)

Most Popular Post from last week
Grain Free Sunbutter and Jelly Bars
 Grain Free Sunbutter and Jelly Bars from  Homemade Dutch Apple Pie
Wow, these look so good and easy. I love grain-free snacks!

My Favorite from last week and I'll tell you why...

Fitness Quirks from Healthy Helper  
Kaila is a wonderful blogger. I think sharing your life's lessons with others, whether in a blog or in your personal life is what life is all about. Don't you? I loved the fitness quirks and since I now work out regularly, it was fun to relate! 
On to Savoring Saturdays! Let's Party!

Top Ten Gluten-Free Pumpkin Recipes
Raia from Raia's Recipesfacebook twitter pinterest google plus google plus rss
Elle from Only Taste Mattersfacebook twitter pinterest rss youtube
Ali from Skinny GF Cheffacebook twitter pinterest googleplus instagram rss
Brianna from Flippin' Deliciousfacebook twitter pinterest googleplusinstagram rss

Here's what we've been up to








Tweet: #SavoringSaturdays is celebrating the first day of #Fall with our Top Ten #glutenfree recipes! Come link up yours! http://ctt.ec/9K51q+

Wanna share with us? All posts are pinned and tweeted!

Feel free to link up one or two of your own posts about:
  • gluten-free recipes
  • do-it-yourself stuff/crafts
  • gardening/farming/homesteading
  • homeschooling
  • housekeeping
  • food politics
  • healthy living
  • whatever you’re grateful for today!
Please note: If your post doesn’t fit these guidelines, it will not be featured. If your post is in any way inappropriate, it will be deleted from the party. Please keep your posts encouraging!


<!-- end InLinkz script —>

Comments