Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Savoring Saturdays, Summer Berry Gluten-Free Desserts and more


Welcome back to Savoring Saturdays

End of the summer means berry picking! I loved picking berries as a kid and I still adore anything made with berries in it. 

If you're a berry lover like I am, Elle's roundup of 50 Summer Berry Gluten-Free Desserts will give you lots of great ways to use those beautiful berries.

If you overindulged a bit this summer like I did, I'm sharing my Skinny Banana Yogurt Pudding with Chia that's low in calories and big on taste. It's the perfect way to cut back on high-calorie breakfasts or late-night snacks. I've made it many times with berries instead of banana and it's awesome.

My favorite recipe from last week is Sandi's Gluten-Free Raspberry Zucchini Loaf. It's dairy-free, vegan, refined sugar-free! The loaf reminds me of my old favorite, raspberries muffins, but this looks much healthier. I can't wait to try it out. 

Did you have fun this summer? We had a great time with friends and family visiting. It was a crazy hot, rainy summer, but I'm always sad to see it go!

Here's what we have been up to:
 


Comments