Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Cook for the Cure! Gluten-Free Yellow Cupcakes w/ Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting

I'm thrilled to participate in Cook for the Cure to Support Breast Cancer Awareness by sharing my NEW Gluten-Free Yellow Cupcakes with Pink Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting.

I made these cupcakes in honor and in memory of my lovely mother Audrey, who passed away from breast cancer many years ago.She was much too young and we miss her terribly.

In 1980, the five-year relative survival rate for women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer was about 74 percent. Today, it’s 99 percent.  - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/AboutUs/GlobalReach.html#sthash.KM18Dgp0.dpuf
Now, we have a better chance of survival with organizations like Susan G Komen, KitchenAid and hhgregg fighting for a cure. In 1980, the five-year relative survival rate for women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer was about 74 percent. Today, it’s 99 percent.

https://ooh.li/6e65a80

In 1980, the five-year relative survival rate for women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer was about 74 percent. Today, it’s 99 percent.  - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/AboutUs/GlobalReach.html#sthash.KM18Dgp0.dpuf
In 1980, the five-year relative survival rate for women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer was about 74 percent. Today, it’s 99 percent.  - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/AboutUs/GlobalReach.html#sthash.KM18Dgp0.dpuf
In 1980, the five-year relative survival rate for women diagnosed with early stage breast cancer was about 74 percent. Today, it’s 99 percent.  - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/AboutUs/GlobalReach.html#sthash.KM18Dgp0.dpuf
Supporting these companies in this cause is supporting your loved ones health. I know you would never want a friend or family member to suffer this terrible disease.

Keep reading to see how you can help in many ways. Even just making a cupcake and posting to Twitter or Instagram  will further the research. 

KitchenAid is donating up to $10,000.00 for #10000cupcakes. Don't forget to use these hashtags!  #10000cupcakes  #donate #CookForTheCure  Click my picture below to get all of the details.

My KitchenAid mixer was the best gift my husband ever bought for me. I use it almost daily. Click here to check out the Pink ones at hhgregg!

https://ooh.li/6c87c74
 Click here to see how you can join the #10000cupcake KitchenAid Cook for the Cure
Cook for the Cure! Gluten-Free Yellow Cupcakes w/ Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
 Not a baker? No problem, just click here to #donate to Susan G Komen
Cook for the Cure! Gluten-Free Yellow Cupcakes w/ Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting


 

Gluten-Free Yellow Cupcakes w/ Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting, lower in sugar and fat!

I used a KitchenAid Mixer  Click here to see them at hhgregg! 

Click here to see the Pink one I'm going to buy that supports Breast Cancer.


Print Friendly and PDF

Want to join in? Click each line below to see how you can help fight breast cancer. Thank you
Participate in the #10000cupcakes social campaign! 
Find out how hhgregg is involved in Cook for the Cure at hhgregg!
Learn more about Cook for the Cure at KitchenAid
Visit the Susan G Komen donation landing page to contribute even more than cupcakes to the cause! Visit the hhgregg major/small appliances landing page to find out what KitchenAid products are linked to Cook for the Cure!

Comments

  1. The recipe looks great, but the frosting sounds AMAZING! I really love cream cheese and coconut, and I think they'd make such a unique combination. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary! The frosting is pretty awesome. I was licking the spoon a lot :)

      Delete
  2. Thought I would stop by and check out your cupcakes! Love that cute pink icing! Great cause! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cause and wonderful products. The cupcakes look yummy! I love my KitchenAid mixer. I am so sorry you lost your mom at such an early age. Linda xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, I'm so glad you commented. Thank you for being a friend and inspiration. Anyone who is reading this, Linda is a great blog designer and a wonderful person! Go check her out!

      Delete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom. Thank you for helping with the awareness. The cupcakes look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, my mom would be proud that we are all working to support this wonderful cause! Now, teach me how to make beautiful pictures like yours! :)

      Delete
  5. These look delicious! And what a wonderful cause!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sound delicious, and I love that they're gluten free so my friends with allergies can enjoy them too. Off to check out those pink products!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I think you're gluten free friends would be over the moon if you made these for them!

      Delete
  7. What a win win, cupcakes look great & a great charity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie, I know! Helping a great cause with cupcakes? Genius :)

      Delete
  8. These look AMAZING!! I love the cupcakes AND the cause:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sound yummy, Ali! I bet my girls would love the pink. ;) Thanks for sharing at Savoring Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm all about cupcakes, especially when they celebrate a good cause!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali