Featured Post

Brilliant Gluten Free Coconut Macaroons, GF, Sugarfree option

I love the sweet chewiness of a coconut macaroon but the sugar content in the commercial products was always too much for my tastes. Until I made these...They are divine and healthy! And guess what? they are super easy to make gluten free!

Gluten Free Manly Meals Top Ten Roundup

Today I'm sharing my husband's and my reader's favorite gluten free recipes.  I make these all the time for him and he loves them. That's huge for me since he doesn't need to eat gluten free!  Make your special guy dance with joy when you whip up one of these dishes up for him.
Gluten Free Manly Meals
Gluten Free Chicken Pot Pie    the cream of the crop and it's not hard to make! He will love you forever..

Awesome Clam Chowder  fast easy and elegant..works for me!
Sticky Baked Hot Sauce and Honey Chicken Wings   Oh so manly and finger licking good..
Super Delicious Masa Cornbread   My guy knows his cornbread.  I had to work hard on this one.
Hearty Pumpkin Chili with Beans  Yum..all I can say is yum..
Almond Masa Pineapple Upside Down Cake  because you need this...
BBQ Chicken Teriyaki and Cabbage Slaw   Make your own Teriyaki sauce and knock his socks off..
Homemade Traditional Gluten Free Pizza Crust and Sauce   The neighbor guys ask me for this..it's that good
Low Carb Chicken & Roasted Veggie Pizza   Healthier and just as good as Traditional.  Love it
Fabulous Frittata  Or how about the easiest of all?  It's a staple in our house and perfect for any meal.

Linked to Crafting in the Rain Father's Day Ideas

Comments

  1. PINNED. The frittata looks marvelous! Linda Crafts a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! For these being gluten free - they look amazing! We played around with the idea of gluten free last year, but I couldn't really get into it. I'm gonna have to give it a try again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the yum Stacey! Gluten Free is a big transition but totally worth it if you have anyone in the family with digestion distress, intolerance symptoms or behavioral challenges. Let me know if I can help in any way.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, it's fun to feed a man. They are so appreciative!

      Delete
  4. Some really yummy looking recipes here. My hubby has been asking me to make a gluten free pot pie for him...glad this recipe fell into my lap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! How wonderful. Let me know if there is anything else he's craving.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you so much for your comments and questions. I respond as fast as I can, so please be sure to check back for your answer. By leaving a comment you are consenting to your email being collected for communication purposes only. Blessings, Ali